South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Weight Watchers Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
:o I stayed the same this week...... at least I didn't put on!!!! Confusedunny:

Well done, Warbs! :thumbs:

Great news aarbei!

:thumbs:

nice one Strawbs.......staying the same is a good result!
way to go girl.
Quote:Originally posted by sterretjie
way to go girl.

I did binge a bit this weekend LOL

Im a norty girl! Big Grin

whirlpool

I did binge a bit this weekend LOL

Im a norty girl! Big Grin
has to be some pleasure in life....Wink
chocolate i heard Webtalk say??

whirlpool

Quote:Originally posted by webtalk2003
Moi??????????????

Actually, given the choice my greatest weakness are pasta, grilled steak and salad, and meringues and cream.

The chocolate craving kicks in about three days before my period, along for a craving for lots and lots of anything I can stuff in my mouth. If I can control that I'm fine - and have less bad headaches as well. Mother nature at her best.:mad:
must admit to periodic binging as well, generally if i have not been eating balanced meals. luckly rarely suffer headaches (except babelaas!!) but do feel run down after not eating properly. they say that the braai is one of the healthiest ways of eating - all fat is grilled off etc (your grilled steak...) BUT then we get stuck in and eat enough for a month of sundays + the added butter to veg / potato and then salad oils +++

whirlpool

Quote:Originally posted by webtalk2003
unfortunately that cancels everything out - the biiiig meals.

And the fat we eat at braais isn't that healthy: red meat fat and butter. Naughty ... but very very nice.

Lucky you re. headaches.
My mother and sister were doing a weight watchers stint (80's) and i was under their roof so i was basically on the same diet, at the time it was a low fat diet - WW severely restricted the amount that you should consume. Just a quick question ... is that still the case? i see that you now eat a lot but i would guess that it is all low cal/sugar/fat type food??
My pc has been down all week due to a Trojan Horse so I didn't have a chance to say that at my last weigh-in I'd lost another 2lbs (3,5lbs altogether). I was Slimmer of the Week & was awarded a star sticker & a certificate, which I've stuck to my fridge door as incentive!

Tomorrow is my next weigh-in & I've already got butterflies! Someone Rolleyes gave me Belgian chocs for Valentine's Day & I'd managed to resist them until this last week. They've called...... & called ....... I've only had a couple & have counted them in but am still dreading that scale! Sad

(Btw, I'm on Slimming World & am finding it much easier than Weight Watchers.)
I didnt go to my weigh in last night... I thought my plaster cast wouldn't give a correct reference to my weight loss :haha: ... plus I got the times completely wrong as I forgot to change the time on my alarm clock.. silly me!!!!

Weight watchers must be cashing in this week because I cant cut anything, cook anything.. not even open a jar of Marmite :o

Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21