South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Jen's journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I like typing in this :canwin: smilie...... it is so positive..... and yes, you will win dear Jen!

The lady with the flowers in her hat is always available.... remember that. :blom: Do not hesitate to call her.... Smile

Sterkte..... and you :canwin : :canwin:

:hug:
Yesterday was hospice day, so I wore my wig for the first time! Felt very self-conscious, and then found after about 2 hours I had a headache, so off it went and on went a hat!!! :tequila:

BUT I did get a scalp massage and foot massage (as a friend said 'top and tail).

Anyway, the wig is VERY nice, even if I say so myself, and another friend said it's better than my own hair, when I have it. Looks very authentic. Nice and shiny with a few subtle highlights.. NHS delivers!! :cheer:

Now I'm going away for a long weekend to the beach! Have a happy weekend all, you're my heroes.
Jen Wrote:Yesterday was hospice day, so I wore my wig for the first time! Felt very self-conscious, and then found after about 2 hours I had a headache, so off it went and on went a hat!!! :tequila:

BUT I did get a scalp massage and foot massage (as a friend said 'top and tail).

Anyway, the wig is VERY nice, even if I say so myself, and another friend said it's better than my own hair, when I have it. Looks very authentic. Nice and shiny with a few subtle highlights.. NHS delivers!! :cheer:

Now I'm going away for a long weekend to the beach! Have a happy weekend all, you're my heroes.

:weekend: Enjoy your long weekend Jen! You deserve it, hope the weather is nice Smile
:yes:

TracyW

Jen, just want you to know, you are strong spirit. Well done you :hug:
Eish.... how will I keep myself busy then this weekend.... :dazed:

Have a great time Jen.... may you have less pain and enjoy the sea. :hartlik:

:blom:
geniet

Confusedurfing:

ok:

:tourist: :weekend:
You're still in our thoughts & prayers, Jen. :canwin: Enjoy your trip & I hope you have a good rest. :hols:
Jen Wrote:I wore my wig for the first time! and then found after about 2 hours I had a headache, so off it went and on went a hat!!! :tequila:

Very sorry to hear you opted for the wig with shiny things.. Big Grin

If your hat blows off at the beach at least someone will be kind enough to return it to you.. gentlemanly-like :thumbs:

Can't imagine what would happen if it were a wig.. Wink

Have a great weekend :canwin:
hehe :jester:

That would be funny: the hat blowing off .. you know how when some people are embarrassed they look away.. maybe a nice gentleman will catch my hat and bring it to me looking sideways. I'll put on an amazing bikini so that peoples' eyes will be distratced from my head :crylol:

oh boy, will they be distracted!!! GONE are the bikini days.

A wig will be too hot on the beach. Maybe a doek will have to do.

Whatever, it'll be fun..

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND all, and have some lovely braais while the weather is still warm. :braai:

:hols:
Jen, enjoy your weekend.

Don't listen to Cheffie, he's just jealous as you wear wigs effortlessly and he can't Big Grin

Have fun Confusedurfing:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21