South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Jen's journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
So.. again it's time for yet another chemo session, today, Monday! I need every prayer available, as always, as I find just walking into the hospital, with its smells and sights etc, a horrible experience. Please pray for the week ahead and the 'recovery time', that the effects will truly be minimal. I need grace in spades! :beg:

Still wearing the scarves etc and getting quite attached to them :confused:

So...thanks all for your enormous support.
Dear Jen,

You are in my thoughts.

Big Hug

Benoniboy
:canwin:

Hope the week goes well and the therapy midweek helps to relieve a little of the pain.

Hopefully you don't get too attached to your wig.. scarves, beanies and caps are cool Wink

Thinking of you
:canwin:

Icecub

Be strong and i am thinking of u love...:hug: :lovef:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
My friend..... may the gracious, unconditional :hartlik: of our Heavenly Father be very real to you this week......

Again..... call me if you need me!!!

:hug: and.... :canwin : :canwin: :canwin:
Hope that you feel a little better this week, Jen. :daisy:
Morning Jen hope you are feeling better. Although I might not be able to get on here and post on this thread often please remember that you are in my prayers and thoughts
My son & I continue to keep you in our bedtime prayers, Jen. :hug: Vasbyt for this week. :canwin: :gogirl: :canwin:
Jen Wrote:So.. again it's time for yet another chemo session, today, Monday! I need every prayer available, as always, as I find just walking into the hospital, with its smells and sights etc, a horrible experience. Please pray for the week ahead and the 'recovery time', that the effects will truly be minimal. I need grace in spades! :beg:

Still wearing the scarves etc and getting quite attached to them :confused:

So...thanks all for your enormous support.

Hope everything is going okay Jen! :canwin: Sterkte! :lovef:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21