South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, a clue...it is the same genre as my last one. I'm out of here to go and play some squash....be back later
Enjoy your squash session Spam! Wink
Sad I never get yours, they're too hard for me!
I've no idea Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
I've no idea Sad

OK.....It is George Benson......last one for today and I won;t be back on till tomorrow

Laguna Sunrise!
Quote:Originally posted by seasider
Black sabbath

that is correct. your question. Big Grin
You peeps playing without me ? :mad:

:jester:
Quote:Originally posted by angelbabe
that is correct. your question. Big Grin

Excuse me.....my song...my validation!
Quote:Originally posted by spam
Excuse me.....my song...my validation!

You're excused :p :cheeky:
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
You're excused :p :cheeky:

The point i was trying to make is that the answer is not always as obvious as Black Sabbath, I may have been looking for another cover or even another song by the same title !
Quote:Originally posted by spam
The point i was trying to make is that the answer is not always as obvious as Black Sabbath, I may have been looking for another cover or even another song by the same title !

I agree with you Spam, it was your question and therefore up to you to validate the answer as long as the thread isn't held up for too long, which I hasten to add was not the case here.

One thing though, when there someone names a song and there are cover versions of that song all should be accepted as correct unless it is specified that the answer required by a particular artist Smile