South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Tara
Natuurlik Joan, go ahead? Smile

Have you all gone crazy???
I know Jangar is a bit thick like me.......... (not around the waist though Jan!!!!!)

What is the question?

Is the song called "Dawn"

Or what Big Grin

Tara

Quote:Originally posted by Joan
Have you all gone crazy???
I know Jangar is a bit thick like me.......... (not around the waist though Jan!!!!!)

What is the question?

Is the song called "Dawn"

Or what Big Grin

I seems so Joan. Any ideas? Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Gaff
Dawn by Dawn?

No......A clue.....it was released in 1971 and the album bore the name of the group. The cover was quite bright and there were 2 winged creatures on it.
I have an LP with two winged creatures on the cover, and can't remember what it is. (they all packed in boxes)
Hawkwind or dtrawbs comes to mind, and the two creatures are like mirrow images.
It's not going to come to me if I think about it!

Not quite, there are two creatures, one on the ground , one in the air.....creatures you will be very familiar with.
And if they say no?
That is the question dear Gaff........Cool

:confused:
Quote:Originally posted by Tara
I seems so Joan. Any ideas? Big Grin
Yip...

A Loonybin????

:p
I'm giving up for now, have another image of an album in my mind with winged babies/cherubs on the cover.

Case of thinking to hard and going nowhere.

Makes me think of the first album by The Human League as well as The Eurytmics though I am sure that they are too late too...

Crikey !!! I was only 4 years old in 1971....
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Makes me think of the first album by The Human League as well as The Eurytmics though I am sure that they are too late too...

Crikey !!! I was only 4 years old in 1971....

And I had been married for one whole year in 1971... was a final year student....

Before you ask, our first child was born 2 and a half years after we got married!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
And I had been married for one whole year in 1971... was a final year student....

Before you ask, our first child was born 2 and a half years after we got married!!!

Makes me wonder about L & E....

They are not married yet and she is pregnant again and the babies will be 11 months apart.... Isn't there a 'natural law' that says that babies should be at least 1 year apart ???
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Makes me wonder about L & E....

They are not married yet and she is pregnant again and the babies will be 11 months apart.... Isn't there a 'natural law' that says that babies should be at least 1 year apart ???

oi, do I smell hijack. Gaff is still hunting the answer....anybody else want to try????
One more try and we can start again......nobody said it had to be easy that is why we have the other thread.