South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tara

Quote:Originally posted by Lance
Big Grin "i`m a nut" Big Grin

Freddie Lee Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Tara
Pleaseure. but note the :jester:

Of course no one expects people not to look up things. But it would be nice, don't you think, if when a title was known "off the cuff" that we should say so? Do you think that would be a good idea? Big Grin

this thread both on here and on VS has always had a mixture of the little known,to the ones the we all know and love!
Freddie Lee Big Grin

i got roger miller,,,,,,,,,,,but close enoughSmile

Tara

Errrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

You've Got Your Troubles Big Grin
Pleaseure. but note the :jester:

Of course no one expects people not to look up things. But it would be nice, don't you think, if when a title was known "off the cuff" that we should say so? Do you think that would be a good idea? Big Grin

Might be - then we'd know who genuinely knows their music, and who really knows how to search on the web....

Tara

Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Might be - then we'd know who genuinely knows their music, and who really knows how to search on the web....

Exactly! :haha:

Come on Pam M, join in Big Grin
i have the fourtunes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but did a google to check and it has versions from neil dimond,to the about 30 bands you never herd off!

so take your pic and what ever is right is the one i ment!Big Grin

Tara

i have the fourtunes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but did a google to check and it has versions from neil dimond,to the about 30 bands you never herd off!

so take your pic and what ever is right is the one i ment!Big Grin

The Fortunes is the one........

Your turn
as i have to make a move,,,,,,,,,,,,i`ll let pam choise! see you later!

Tara

as i have to make a move,,,,,,,,,,,,i`ll let pam choise! see you later!

Good idea! Big Grin See ya

Over to you PamM Big Grin