South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Toktokkie
Looks like I do. Wink

Andwhy would that be, understanding that many songs have been released with the same title and many songs are covered by many artists it is more than common that the answer you may have in mind is not the same one as the one you may think is right. However, should you feel that what I have posted is not the truth, something I would strongly resent, then I suggest that firstly you go and look at this site....
http://www.rwcc.com/rwcc/code/title_deta...itleID=103
and secondly buy the CD which I incidentally have right in front of me......Track 16 music and lyrics Rick Wakeman performed by Justin Hayward.......
Quote:Originally posted by spam
I had already posted it, but it looks like birdie has deserted the boards....

Apologies....been away for the last two days. But you and Pam M are correct.
Andwhy would that be, understanding that many songs have been released with the same title and many songs are covered by many artists it is more than common that the answer you may have in mind is not the same one as the one you may think is right. However, should you feel that what I have posted is not the truth, something I would strongly resent, then I suggest that firstly you go and look at this site....
http://www.rwcc.com/rwcc/code/title_deta...itleID=103
and secondly buy the CD which I incidentally have right in front of me......Track 16 music and lyrics Rick Wakeman performed by Justin Hayward.......

Spam, chill. In case you haven't noticed, I hardly ever get the answers correct in this category of trivial pursuit. Entertainment is my weak point in this game. I was poking fun at myself. It was not an attempt to argue or pass judgement on you at all :p
Spam - next tune please Smile

And please don't make them so difficult for us poor phlebs Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Spam - next tune please Smile

And please don't make them so difficult for us poor phlebs Wink

OK......Burning Bridges
OK......Burning Bridges

My first thought was Talking Heads, but changed my mind to Talk Talk and as I wrote this Naked Eyes sprung to mind but I am almost sure that none of those is the right answer...

I am going to kick myself when I hear the answer..... Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
My first thought was Talking Heads, but changed my mind to Talk Talk and as I wrote this Naked Eyes sprung to mind but I am almost sure that none of those is the right answer...

I am going to kick myself when I hear the answer..... Big Grin

Give away clue......it featured in the movie Kelly's Heroes
thanx Spam

I shall now go to bed thinking of that song with Donald Sutherland and Clint Eastwood images floating across my eyes

Mike will certainly Curb my Congregation tonight
Give away clue......it featured in the movie Kelly's Heroes

Sadly I only know the music fron 3 movies, Grease, ABBA the movie and Xanadu Sad

Wasn't Kelly's hero's a B&W moie from way back when ???
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck

Mike will certainly Curb my Congregation tonight
:jester: