South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
The whole time I've been thinking The Staccatos but I didn't know that they were South African Blush

Is that who you were thinking of too ?

Anyways I'm off to relax a bit in front of the TV Smile

hey are!!!!!!!!!!! and yes it was?
Quote:Originally posted by Lance
hey are!!!!!!!!!!! and yes it was?

WOO HOO !!!!!!!!

Here's a nasty one...

It's a duet by two South Africans and whomever sent me this song (for safe keeping) is not allowed to participate :p

Oh Please Daddy

I'll return in a month or so to see if any one has got it :haha:

Tara

Quote:Originally posted by curio
Lance, was Rod Stewart in that band?

I'm sure I read somewhere that he was once with a band with either that name or a similar name.

Nope, close though, he was in a band called The Faces Big Grin

Tara

WOO HOO !!!!!!!!

Here's a nasty one...

It's a duet by two South Africans and whomever sent me this song (for safe keeping) is not allowed to participate :p

Oh Please Daddy

I'll return in a month or so to see if any one has got it :haha:

Do you mean Ag Pleeze Daddy ( won't you take us to the Draav in?)

(I if it is I'll leave it for someone else, who is too young to actually REMEMBER the song!) Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Tara
Do you mean Ag Pleeze Daddy ( won't you take us to the Draav in?)

(I if it is I'll leave it for someone else, who is too young to actually REMEMBER the song!) Big Grin

No, this song is a rip-off of "Ag Pleeze Daddy" Big Grin

Tara

No, this song is a rip-off of "Ag Pleeze Daddy" Big Grin

Then I duzzent know who it is! :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by Tara
Then I duzzent know who it is! :eek:

You don't know it and Lance is not allowed to tell.... So like I said, I'll be back in a month to see if anyone has got it :haha: :jester:
You don't know it and Lance is not allowed to tell.... So like I said, I'll be back in a month to see if anyone has got it :haha: :jester:

JAN give them a hint!!!!!!!!!!
Lance this is your fault.......the clue that is is a duo clobbers the idea that it was a spelling mistake.... jordan and Mansfield spring to mind, as did Ecksein and ditchfield but I do not think they are the guilty party.......stumped for the time being but no doubt it will come to mind sooner than later.
Quote:Originally posted by spam
Lance this is your fault.......the clue that is is a duo clobbers the idea that it was a spelling mistake.... jordan and Mansfield spring to mind, as did Ecksein and ditchfield but I do not think they are the guilty party.......stumped for the time being but no doubt it will come to mind sooner than later.

jeremy is one of the ppl in this duo!