South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck
Wow .. TheDuck actually sent Joan an MP3, so if you interested in similar music let me know

sorry for hijack Blush

Tx, but my PC is sooo ancient - I'm sure it cannot play MP3's !!!
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck
Wow .. TheDuck actually sent Joan a MP3, so if you interested in similar music let me know

sorry for hijack Blush

What hijack, where ? :confused: Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Curio
For your babies.

:music: Simly Red :music:
Just another quick hi-jack ............ Blush

Can ANY PC play a MP3 ??

Don't have much memory on mine - and cannot expand it, my PC's too old - but would I be able to play that ?? Rolleyes

Maybe should just boot it out :RIP: and get a new one ??
It's a PB Pentium II - and don't DARE laugh, anybody !!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Almitra
Just another quick hi-jack ............ Blush

Can ANY PC play a MP3 ??

Don't have much memory on mine - and cannot expand it, my PC's too old - but would I be able to play that ?? Rolleyes

Maybe should just boot it out :RIP: and get a new one ??
It's a PB Pentium II - and don't DARE laugh, anybody !!!!

Yes, provided you have a sound card and speakers attached and of course a program that can play MP3s Big Grin

Let me know if you'd like me to send a small sample MP3 for you to test with. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Yes, provided you have a sound card and speakers attached and of course a program that can play MP3s Big Grin

Let me know if you'd like me to send a small sample MP3 for you to test with. Smile

I have sound and speakers - does this mean I have a sound card ?? Blush

But not a program that I know of ?? Once again ........ Blush

: feelingreallyultimatelystupidlostsmiley:
I have sound and speakers - does this mean I have a sound card ?? Blush

But not a program that I know of ?? Once again ........ Blush

: feelingreallyultimatelystupidlostsmiley:

Yes

I assume that you're using window$ so you could download window$ media player or real player.... There are millions of players available out there Smile
Yes

I assume that you're using window$ so you could download window$ media player or real player.... There are millions of players available out there Smile

OK, I'll download that !!
Please send me that small sample?? I'l test it tomorrow and let ya know??

Tx a million!!! :lovef:

And then I'll take a rain cheque on the MP MR.Quack offered so graciously ................ :rofl:
OK, I'll download that !!
Please send me that small sample?? I'l test it tomorrow and let ya know??

Tx a million!!! :lovef:

And then I'll take a rain cheque on the MP MR.Quack offered so graciously ................ :rofl:

Will send one a bit later, during another commercial break on the telly :thumbs:
Will send one a bit later, during another commercial break on the telly :thumbs:

Thank you sooo much for making me feeling 2nd best ............. :bigcry: and that to a telly - whooo hooo whaaahahaa !!!

:haha: It's fine - send whenever convenient??!!!!