South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Name the artist....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tara

Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Ask Mr. Google Wink

Actually I prefer not to. If I don't know something, I don't know it and will admit it. But that's just the old Biddie in me eh?

:haha:
were`s i if i dont know,,,,,,,,,,,i look!and as i dont know much i look lots Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Lance
nope!!!! Big Grin

morning jan

Oopsie - I misread it as "Live is life" :haha:

Morning Lance
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Oopsie - I misread it as "Live is life" :haha:

I did that too, I'm very interested to find out who the artist is, cos I can find no trace of a song called "life is life"
Quote:Originally posted by spam
I did that too, I'm very interested to find out who the artist is, cos I can find no trace of a song called "life is life"

"europe"Big Grin
"europe"Big Grin

From which Album????
Quote:Originally posted by spam
From which Album????

i do not know,,,i was givin,last time i was in australia a compolation CD that came in a daily paper,and it was in there!

song goes,,,,,,,,,(live version)

la laaaaa la laa

life la laaaa la laaa

when we all give the power we all give the best

dont think about the rest!

so if this is a stuff up on the cd,dont shoot the messanger!
i do not know,,,i was givin,last time i was in australia a compolation CD that came in a daily paper,and it was in there!

song goes,,,,,,,,,(live version)

la laaaaa la laa

life la laaaa la laaa

when we all give the power we all give the best

dont think about the rest!

so if this is a stuff up on the cd,dont shoot the messanger!

Whatever, I just checked "europes" discography as I did not recall then doing it....could not find it, though that does not mean my reference has all their music listed.
in that case ppl,sorry for the run around,,,,,,,,,,,,but if anyone recognises the tune,,please let me know!
in that case ppl,sorry for the run around,,,,,,,,,,,,but if anyone recognises the tune,,please let me know!

You don't sing half bad Lance Big Grin

The song you were singing was Opus's Live is Life Smile

Here's the rest of the lyrics:

Na na na na na,
na na na na na,
live, na na na na na,
live is life,na na na na na,
live is life,na na na na na,
live is life,
na na na na na.
1.When we all give the power, we all give the best. Ev´ry minute of an hour, don´t think about the rest. Then you all get the power, you all get the best. When ev´ryone gives ev´rything and ev´rysong ev´rybody sings.

Then it´s live, na na na na na, live is life, na na na na na, live is life, na na na na na, live is life, na na na na na.

And you call, when it´s over, you call it should last. Ev´ry minute of the future is a memory of the past. ´Cause we all gave the power, we all gave the best. And ev´ryone gave ev´rything and ev´ry song ev´rybody sings.

Then it´s live, na na na na na, live is life, na na na na na, live is life, na na na na na, live is life, na na na na na.