South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Dolla are you looking for some goodness??

:taped: :eek:

:rofl: :crylol:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
I will as soon as she finishes ironing my shirts...:rofl:

Sies man! Wink

Gregg, I wanted to say I am goodness itself, but in this situation it will not be very appropriate.

Right, back to the topic, I am lekker hungry, so am munching on some dried fruit, yum Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Sies man! Wink

Gregg, I wanted to say I am goodness itself, but in this situation it will not be very appropriate.

Right, back to the topic, I am lekker hungry, so am munching on some dried fruit, yum Big Grin

Guarva roll..that's what I feel like ...Smile

Dolla

Guarva roll..that's what I feel like ...Smile

Oh yum, I love those! Haven't had one in yonks. It does er...make you er play the trumpet as Jewels has so elegantly put :haha:

tokoloshie

Oh yum, I love those! Haven't had one in yonks. It does er...make you er play the trumpet as Jewels has so elegantly put :haha:

need all the help I can get as I'am going to play the wedding march for her...Big Grin

Dolla

need all the help I can get as I'am going to play the wedding march for her...Big Grin

And waltzing matilda for me? Wink

tokoloshie

And waltzing matilda for me? Wink

in afrikaans...translate it...Big Grin

*****....I don't dig it when women fart!! :haha:

Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
*****....I don't dig it when women fart!! :haha:

Wink

I forgot, women has to be perfect and guys can burp and fart, hey?

Toks, I want you to play Everything I do on your trumpet please, I can accompany that with the piano Wink Big Grin

tokoloshie

I forgot, women has to be perfect and guys can burp and fart, hey?

Toks, I want you to play Everything I do on your trumpet please, I can accompany that with the piano Wink Big Grin

I will play anything with you on the piano....Big Grin