South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
:cheer:
what a spirit !!!

yeboo...this pole dancing cub might even do some pole dancing...:thumbs:

u know what....i am considering doing latin dancing lessons....i did some on Wed night and i was surprised to see how much i learnt from some girls....i def think i got the rythmn baby..:thumbs:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
yeboo...this pole dancing cub might even do some pole dancing...:thumbs:

u know what....i am considering doing latin dancing lessons....i did some on Wed night and i was surprised to see how much i learnt from some girls....i def think i got the rythmn baby..:thumbs:

I have been wanting to join some sort of dancing class for ages, but I thought you have to go with my partner (who has two left foots). Something like Salsa or belly dancing Wink

Everybody that knows me, know I love dancing. Cubbie, what do you think, once you have the knowledge, maybe we should start a GB dancing club :innocent: :rofl:

Dolla

Peeps, I am falling asleep, please help out. Share some interesting stories, please. Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Peeps, I am falling asleep, please help out. Share some interesting stories, please. Big Grin

I have 20 mins to go and then I'am out for a run...Big Grin
I know very boring but at least it has got you to look at the boards again...:haha:

Icecub

I have been wanting to join some sort of dancing class for ages, but I thought you have to go with my partner (who has two left foots). Something like Salsa or belly dancing Wink

Everybody that knows me, know I love dancing. Cubbie, what do you think, once you have the knowledge, maybe we should start a GB dancing club :innocent: :rofl:

hehehe..now that is a good idea......i think it is superb...rather do salsa then line dancing..Rolleyes :rofl: the knowledge..ja nee...:haha: i cannot even do aerobics as i have no co-ordination..but somehow i enjoyed these salsa dances...they seemed to work for me...
Hey Hey it's Friday....

Sadly I'm having a shocker today.....all things going wrong! :curse:
You know those type of days?

Anyway I think it's hamburgers and milkshakes for dinner tonight........lazy cooking night!! Wink

Was hoping to catch the Sharks - Bulls rugby game on telly tonight....but they're not showing!! :mad:

Anyway, need an early night because leaving with the sparrows tomorrow morning to get down to London in good time!!
Toks.....sort it out brother!! Big Grin

Dolla

Guys, this is honestly turning into the Friday the 13th from hell for me :bigcry:

I have just heard that we can not get my dream venue for our wedding :bigcry: :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
Guys, this is honestly turning into the Friday the 13th from hell for me :bigcry:

I have just heard that we can not get my dream venue for our wedding :bigcry: :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Oh no....sorry to hear this Dolla.....where did you want to have your wedding?

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by suep
Oh no....sorry to hear this Dolla.....where did you want to have your wedding?

We can still have it at the Lodge we had in mind, but the actualy sit down dinner and reception was to be held in a room on the riverbanks of the Crocodile. Now we HAVE to book 60 rooms in order to get that room. It is ridiculous, we are only inviting about 110 people!
It is about 500m from the KNP Cry

tokoloshie

We can still have it at the Lodge we had in mind, but the actualy sit down dinner and reception was to be held in a room on the riverbanks of the Crocodile. Now we HAVE to book 60 rooms in order to get that room. It is ridiculous, we are only inviting about 110 people!
It is about 500m from the KNP Cry

only 110...I hope Gregg and I are invited...Big Grin