South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
:noway: :taped: :p

why the blush pronks..he is going to chase his wife around the bed....:haha: :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
why the blush pronks..he is going to chase his wife around the bed....:haha: :haha:

:haha:

he cant say that and then not tell !!! tell him cubbie, tell him ! :haha:

tokoloshie

I do not need to chase my wife.....she knows her place...and I have her permission to say so....Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
... and what is wrong with apricot jam? :p

There is nothing like fresh crusty bread with apricot jam and cheese!

: I am glad Jewels and Dolla do!!

yum - i am hungry now and would just like that Big Grin

Icecub

I do not need to chase my wife.....she knows her place...and I have her permission to say so....Big Grin

Wink Wink keep it that way...she is tops!! :thumbs: sjoe she must work hard to keep u in line though!!
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i think i would be slightly overweight? Sad ?????
i am too scared to tell u my weight and height :taped: :noway:

gregg - there is no way u are overweight man - this means it isnt true and i dont have to believ them
seriously tho - no ways gregg

I've never been called overweight before...but then again I used to do so much exercise that there wasn't an ounce of fat on me.....and exercising in the Durbs heat is tough on the body.

However the Pom lifestyle involves a bit too many arm exercises (no clever comments please Big Grin ) resulting in a bit more meat on the bones.

Nothing to get too alarmed about yet....
yes i did....absolutely addicted to my runs at lunch...I feel so good afterwards... it is like a drug...Wink

:thumbs:

Agreed Toks....I enjoy running/exercising too....the best part is how good you feel afterwards!!

It's not necessary to over exert yourself.....just good to get the blood pumping nicely through the system!! Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg

I've never been called overweight before...but then again I used to do so much exercise that there wasn't an ounce of fat on me.....and exercising in the Durbs heat is tough on the body.

However the Pom lifestyle involves a bit too many arm exercises (no clever comments please Big Grin ) resulting in a bit more meat on the bones.

Nothing to get too alarmed about yet....

it's when you start getting droopy boobs you have a problem....Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
[B
However the Pom lifestyle involves a bit too many arm exercises [/B]

:taped:
:eek:

OMG LOL

tokoloshie

Wink Wink keep it that way...she is tops!! :thumbs: sjoe she must work hard to keep u in line though!!

I'am easy work....:innocent: