South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
this is what i was thinking :haha:

morning trumpet bu m toks ! Big Grin

ROFLMAO...trumpet b um :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
morning Oupa..beans on toast...hope u not going to poep all the way to tower bridge and back...:haha:

they make me run faster....Big Grin

Icecub

i am so excited
i have treated myself to a real girlie 2 days
im flying down to see tink (sister) early in the morning and spending a girlie day shopping
then off to wacth madonnnaaaaaaaaa
then on thurs i we are meeting up with old old friend and spending girlie day and im only flying back to manchester at 9pm !
cant wai t

wow - american wrestling sounds good !!!!!

That is what i miss...my sisters and shopping with them.....so i go on my own as going with hubby is a nightmare.....Rolleyes Rolleyes he has good taste but he gets bored quick quick......:haha:

ah enjoy Jewels...never realised Tink was your sister......:o

tokoloshie

this is what i was thinking :haha:

morning trumpet bu m toks ! Big Grin

morning miss fox creams...Wink

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie

b um fuel.....:innocent: :innocent:
Morning All

Well I had a fun weekend but my stomach was playing up so I didn't eat too much :bigcry:

Friday night just had a burger and some potato wedges, then it was an early start on Sat morning to drive down to London. Left the house at 7.30 am so wasn't that hungry....just grabbed a slice of toast and a glass of chocolate nesquick!!

Got to my cousins spot in London, dropped the car off, unpacked and then caught the tube to BokBar. Was starving when I arrived, despite tummy not feeling great. Anyway soon grabbed a bucket of Castles and had consumed 3 beers before my boerie roll and chips arrived!! Big Grin

Then it was some more beers throughout the rugby and a few more afterwards to celebrate!! :thumbs:

In the evening we went to a Thai restaurant....had a kind of beef stirfry with noodles.....very good!!

Then Sunday...just had bowl of cereal and couple of slices toast for brekkie and then a BIG braai in the arvie. Wasn't feeling too clever so didn't munch big time at the braai!! :bigcry:

Nothing for dinner last night......just took an ENO......did wonders for my system. And now I'm ready to chow my mini caramel bars........

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie

To get to the loo? Wink

Dolla

nooit....i cannot live without food....

i had to take my son to summer school at 8.30 am..skande when i needed my beauty sleep.....:o will get something now now.....Smile toss up between a kit kat and a piece of toast....Rolleyes

Well, for me there is not even a question about what I would choose...choccies win hands down :haha:

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Morning All

Well I had a fun weekend but my stomach was playing up so I didn't eat too much :bigcry:

Friday night just had a burger and some potato wedges, then it was an early start on Sat morning to drive down to London. Left the house at 7.30 am so wasn't that hungry....just grabbed a slice of toast and a glass of chocolate nesquick!!

Got to my cousins spot in London, dropped the car off, unpacked and then caught the tube to BokBar. Was starving when I arrived, despite tummy not feeling great. Anyway soon grabbed a bucket of Castles and had consumed 3 beers before my boerie roll and chips arrived!! Big Grin

Then it was some more beers throughout the rugby and a few more afterwards to celebrate!! :thumbs:

In the evening we went to a Thai restaurant....had a kind of beef stirfry with noodles.....very good!!

Then Sunday...just had bowl of cereal and couple of slices toast for brekkie and then a BIG braai in the arvie. Wasn't feeling too clever so didn't munch big time at the braai!! :bigcry:

Nothing for dinner last night......just took an ENO......did wonders for my system. And now I'm ready to chow my mini caramel bars........

shame man.....hope u feeling better now.....Smile

enjoy those choccies now..Smile

Dolla

That is what i miss...my sisters and shopping with them.....so i go on my own as going with hubby is a nightmare.....Rolleyes Rolleyes he has good taste but he gets bored quick quick......:haha:

ah enjoy Jewels...never realised Tink was your sister......:o

I know!!! I so miss my sister too. She is an even worse shopaholic than me, and I am not even talking about my mum :haha:

I do not even try to take the fiance with, I take my time and can easily spend a few hours just in one shop. He will get veeeery irritated!