South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
yes do and by the way kiwi fruit skin :

ermm...... u dont eat it either?
after all these years, i have found the cause of all my probelms - that bladdy kiwi skin !!! :haha:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
ermm...... u dont eat it either?
after all these years, i have found the cause of all my probelms - that bladdy kiwi skin !!! :haha:

that and your lack of medication...oh and blond hair...:rofl: Wink
that and your lack of medication...oh and blond hair...:rofl: Wink

:curse:

Wink
morning all Confusedunny:

i ate a mini pork and pickel pie, mini yorkie biscuit and choc covered raisens last night as snacks Sad

brekkie
yoghurt with fresh blueberries, warm water with lemon, glass of orange juice, a banana and a kiwi (no skin LOL)

lunch
salad again with lettuce types, avo, cucumber, a few pine nuts, spring onions, little grated cheese with cranberry, fresh chives and a coupe of croutons
a honey and sesame seed snack bar from marks

snacks - strawberries, a pear and a plum

supper? no idea yet

am going to try and get to the gym too tonight
Good Morning All Big Grin

breakfast was the usual...porridge and strawberries.....glass of warm water with lemon....

went shopping last night and stocked up on fruit...so have fruit salad to munch on today...apples, pears, kiwi (also without the skin Wink ) melon, strawberries...yum yum....

have not got a clue what to have for dinner tonight....I really need to get myself more organised and take something out of the freezer in the morning Rolleyes

Went to Health Food shop yesterday...stocked up on popcorn....prunes....and sunflower seeds

tokoloshie

right e o..morning fellow health freaks...:haha:

Breakfast....running late so nothing at home..Big Grin
have now just eaten a sandwich of mixed cheese and crispy bacon on granary bread...and washed down with a lucozade (orange flavour)...have also had 2 glasses of water so far..
12:00 off for the usual run...:dazed:
Lunch is a cup of soup chicken vegetable with croutons...more water.
Afternoon snack...2 choclate digestive biscuits, 2 caramel crunch fox creams..:p oh ja and an orange..more water.
dinner still planning that...

Dolla

Morning all!

One day to go for me!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Last night had a apple and cinnamon smoothie and a yoghurt for dinner, was not very hungry after the gym.
Brekkie - oats with raisins and warm water and lemon, more water
Snack - seeds, more water
Lunch - Broccoli and tomato quiche with courgettes, carrots and small salad on the side
Snack - apple, more water and possibly a decaf coffee
Dinner - No idea yet either, going for a big gym session as it is my last in a week and I need to stay awake until 12 at least. Otherwise no sleep on the plane for me tomorrow (or at least I am going to TRY and get some sleep as I have a hen's party on Saturday)

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Morning all!

One day to go for me!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

why where you going??......:rofl:....no flights are leaving Heathrow tomorrow due to a pilot's strike...have just heard it on the news.....
only joking... Big Grin

Dolla

why where you going??......:rofl:....no flights are leaving Heathrow tomorrow due to a pilot's strike...have just heard it on the news.....
only joking... Big Grin

Hmm, are you looking for a vet klap again? You will give me a heart attack.
I actually phoned Virgin this morning and the operator said something along the lines of we are having difficulties with flights leaving from Heathrow. :eek: Luckily (this sounds very bad, sorry) it is only flights to the US

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Hmm, are you looking for a vet klap again? You will give me a heart attack.
I actually phoned Virgin this morning and the operator said something along the lines of we are having difficulties with flights leaving from Heathrow. :eek: Luckily (this sounds very bad, sorry) it is only flights to the US

lucky you are going in the opposite direction hey...no tornado's in SA..Wink