South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Thank you Toks, I have to say the one time was a struggle and the second time I laughed to much at my brother who went jogging with me. He was huffing and puffing after just 1km, so we only did 3km :haha:

poor chap trying to run with a sister who happens to be the fittest woman on GB..I hope he has fully recovered now..Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
poor chap trying to run with a sister who happens to be the fittest woman on GB..I hope he has fully recovered now..Big Grin

:haha: Well, he told me he is going to have a 6 pack when I see him next, so he has 6 months...

Poor thing, although I made him suffer, he is missing me already :bigcry:

tokoloshie

:haha: Well, he told me he is going to have a 6 pack when I see him next, so he has 6 months...

a six pack of castle...:haha:...to drown his sorrows..Wink

Dolla

a six pack of castle...:haha:...to drown his sorrows..Wink

More like Black Label Rolleyes I bought him a bottle of JD, just to help him out even more :haha:

tokoloshie

More like Black Label Rolleyes I bought him a bottle of JD, just to help him out even more :haha:

:rofl: .. so can we go running..oh and I like Bells whiskey...Big Grin

Dolla

:rofl: .. so can we go running..oh and I like Bells whiskey...Big Grin

You are far to fit, I will never run with you. I say, we rather meet up after all the exercise and celebrate it Wink Big Grin

tokoloshie

You are far to fit, I will never run with you. I say, we rather meet up after all the exercise and celebrate it Wink Big Grin

that sounds good...oh and me fit..:haha:..

Dolla

that sounds good...oh and me fit..:haha:..

Well, you are the one that jogs for an hour every day! (Oh by the way, congrats on loosing so much weight!)
I bought droewors but I have finished it, I am such a pig, that and real smarties! I think I have gained a kilo or two this week :haha:
But, my father says, a holiday is not a holiday if you have not gained at least 3 kg's...

tokoloshie

Well, you are the one that jogs for an hour every day! (Oh by the way, congrats on loosing so much weight!)
I bought droewors but I have finished it, I am such a pig, that and real smarties! I think I have gained a kilo or two this week :haha:
But, my father says, a holiday is not a holiday if you have not gained at least 3 kg's...

your father is right...holidays are for pigging out and relaxing the calorie count...NO DROEWORS..:eek: thats it fat sulk time now..:haha:

Dolla

your father is right...holidays are for pigging out and relaxing the calorie count...NO DROEWORS..:eek: thats it fat sulk time now..:haha:

Yep, I still had my oats in the morning with the warm water and lemon juice. But this weekend we stayed over at a Guest House, so it was big English breakfasts all the way and of course loads of wedding cakes. Blush

Moenie worry, I'll make sure I will bring you some when we meet up! Wink