South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
afraid so....overdosed on liquid carbohydrates....Big Grin

I have decided to stay off any liquid temptations for the next few weeks (if I can months). I don't want to meddle up my training Wink
Now, I have a wedding to attend next week. How on earth am I going to be able to resist the bubbly??? I am the biggest bubbly fan, EVER!
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I love it! The gym is nice and quiet and I can pick and choose which treadmill (obviously the one right in front of the telly :haha: ) I want to use.

Jewels, maybe you can plan a nice romantic dinner for the two of you. Then you don't even have to go to the gym tomorrow :woof:

this is what the gym is like sat and sun mornings ! so i understand
but it is the principle - friday and sat'day are date nights man ! Big Grin

heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeee @ :woof: i shud be so lucky !
afraid so....overdosed on liquid carbohydrates....Big Grin

Big Grin hehehehehehee the few occasions when i have had a hangover, i seem to long for fried eggs ! :haha:
try that !!!
I have decided to stay off any liquid temptations for the next few weeks (if I can months). I don't want to meddle up my training Wink
Now, I have a wedding to attend next week. How on earth am I going to be able to resist the bubbly??? I am the biggest bubbly fan, EVER!

a glass of red thins ur blood ! try that !

i hardly ever drink alcohol but i make up for it with cakes and chocs !

ur training sounds far too severe dolla ! far too severe !!!!!!

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
Big Grin hehehehehehee the few occasions when i have had a hangover, i seem to long for fried eggs ! :haha:
try that !!!

have had an all day breakfast on my way to work...:thumbs:
just back from a very hard 45 min run felt like a vulture had crawled into my mouth and died...remind me never to run with a babalaas...Sick

Dolla

a glass of red thins ur blood ! try that !

i hardly ever drink alcohol but i make up for it with cakes and chocs !

ur training sounds far too severe dolla ! far too severe !!!!!!

I haven't even started yet :haha: Running 26 miles deserves some severe training for the unfit!

Not severe though, I just know myself. If I have a glass or two, there is no way I am going to exercise the next day

tokoloshie

I haven't even started yet :haha: Running 26 miles deserves some severe training for the unfit!

Not severe though, I just know myself. If I have a glass or two, there is no way I am going to exercise the next day

I ran a marathon the day after a wedding, got to bed at 1:30am and had to be up at 4:30am to drive to the start in Hillcrest (from Pietermaritzburg) start was at 6:00am..well started fine but 10k's in had my first hurl..Sick..this continued for the next few km's..but still finished and qualified to run the 2 Oceans Marathon...:dazed:
I ran a marathon the day after a wedding, got to bed at 1:30am and had to be up at 4:30am to drive to the start in Hillcrest (from Pietermaritzburg) start was at 6:00am..well started fine but 10k's in had my first hurl..: k:..this continued for the next few km's..but still finished and qualified to run the 2 Oceans Marathon...:

:haha: Sick
but well done - i would definately ahev cried it off ! :thumbs:

tokoloshie

:haha: Sick
but well done - i would definately ahev cried it off ! :thumbs:

you think I would have learn't from my mistakes but alas it has happened on more than one occasionBig Grin ..:haha:

Jewels, maybe you can plan a nice romantic dinner for the two of you. Then you don't even have to go to the gym tomorrow :woof:

:haha:

Dolla you "wild" thing you!! Wink