South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by durbsboy
Well so far today...

At 3.30.am this morning.....a King Size Mars bar,two pieces of chicken and a pint of drinking choclate

Brekkie-My fry up consisting of-3 fried eggs,tin of baked beanz,5 slices of toast with thick butter and strawberry jam,mushrooms,4 rashes of bacon,chips and a 2 mugs of coffee with 4 teaspoons of sugar in each...

During the morning i have had 2 sausage rolls,a bacon and egg sandwich,3 mugs of coffee,and 3 cans of fat coke.......oh ja,and 6 choclate digrestives.

Lunchtime.....Going to burgerking and will report back....

*sigh* I wish I had your capacity!
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
:eek: Dolla

:haha:

I've just had a stick of biltong and some droewors.

Now off to the pub for some chow.....fish & chips perhaps??

:bigcry: Sadly no-one wanted to go to the pub with me.......so I've had to make do with a M&S sweet chilli chicken salad and a lemon and lime juice!!!

Tonight is definitely pizza.....made up my mind!! :thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by durbsboy
Well so far today...

At 3.30.am this morning.....a King Size Mars bar,two pieces of chicken and a pint of drinking choclate

Brekkie-My fry up consisting of-3 fried eggs,tin of baked beanz,5 slices of toast with thick butter and strawberry jam,mushrooms,4 rashes of bacon,chips and a 2 mugs of coffee with 4 teaspoons of sugar in each...

During the morning i have had 2 sausage rolls,a bacon and egg sandwich,3 mugs of coffee,and 3 cans of fat coke.......oh ja,and 6 choclate digrestives.

Lunchtime.....Going to burgerking and will report back....

DB and I thought it was the Stella!!! :rofl:

Wink

tokoloshie

:bigcry: Sadly no-one wanted to go to the pub with me.......so I've had to make do with a M&S sweet chilli chicken salad and a lemon and lime juice!!!

where do you work??? we battle to keep our people out of the pub..Big Grin ...also having pizza and garlic bread tonight...deserve it as I have run all 5 days this week..:thumbs:
Where are you??

Hope you're not raiding the Foxes creams' jar again :o
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
where do you work??? we battle to keep our people out of the pub..Big Grin ..

At a sad place.......there are all of 3 people in the office today.
Our office is closing down at the end of the month and so people just don't give a toss anymore. :eek:

tokoloshie

At a sad place.......there are all of 3 people in the office today.
Our office is closing down at the end of the month and so people just don't give a toss anymore. :eek:

you been serious ? what about your position...do I smell a redundancy payment?...Wink

Dolla

Crikey, what is wrong with them? Big Grin Any excuse here to get the people out of the office!

Tonight for dinner will have to grab something off the shelf. I HATE that, think I will settle for M&S's aubergine and rice salad...

Gregg, I think Jewels is struggling to stay awake. Maybe she has placed two biscuits to keep her eyes open? Wink
Jewels, we miss you, come back! Er, and please empty your doos...

tokoloshie

Quote:Jewels, we miss you, come back! Er, and please empty your doos...

:eek: :noway:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
you been serious ? what about your position...do I smell a redundancy payment?...Wink

I'm outta here........Yes a redundancy but sadly a couple of months short of 3 years so it's not anything to get excited about!!