South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i think u have to prick them first (for want of another word! Blush )

:haha:

How about "Pierce" - the better word!! Big Grin

Ummm...but we not talking about potatoes here!!
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Big Grin :p

Yep Toks, veeeerrryy old fashioned, only in the right ways though Wink

:o

:p

Dolla

Morning all,

Today, I am not feeling well at all. I guess my body is trying to tell me something. Feeling very faint and nauseous, must be because I have had an overdosis of sugar over the weekend and not a single drop (not even fruit) in the last three days.
Last night I had a hard work out as well and did not really have dinner, as it was to late.

Can any of you suggest a pick-me-up? I have had a huge bowl of muesli with sugar this morning, but did not help Sick :bigcry:

I guess that is the (sudden) end of my detox diet Wink

tokoloshie

Morning all,

Today, I am not feeling well at all. I guess my body is trying to tell me something. Feeling very faint and nauseous, must be because I have had an overdosis of sugar over the weekend and not a single drop (not even fruit) in the last three days.
Last night I had a hard work out as well and did not really have dinner, as it was to late.

Can any of you suggest a pick-me-up? I have had a huge bowl of muesli with sugar this morning, but did not help Sick :bigcry:

a mars bar...:thumbs:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
a mars bar...:thumbs:

Big Grin I had two spoons full of peanut butter, didn't help though

tokoloshie

Big Grin I had two spoons full of peanut butter, didn't help though

yeuch....nothing worse...Big Grin
Morning all,

morning dolla

oh dear - u get those Boost bars which are good pick me ups - rick eats them before gym as he is diabetic - that and drinks lucazade

oh dolla - i didnt go to the gym last night Sad i just didnt fancy it
i am a shocker i know Blush
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
yeuch....nothing worse...Big Grin

but so yummy on toast Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
but so yummy on toast Big Grin

to true...:thumbs:
did anyone watch the programme last night?

that woman is enuf to put u off white bread and butter for life
half a tub of butter in one day just for her !!!
now i love bread and butter but rarely rarely eat it like that

i always feel awful tho when i watch the programme as she is anti alot of food - i say - just take good with bad
hell if u fancy a biccie (as we know some of us are in clined to a certain foxes creams - shall not mention her name but she knows who she is !) then have it
life is too short to be eating all lentils and tofu
:haha:
all in moderation i think !