South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Just at the fact that you're becoming braver and braver...... Big Grin

I'am a very quiet and reserved person...hardly say a word..Big Grin

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
I'am a very quiet and reserved person...hardly say a word..Big Grin

ja right....Rolleyes

hello all...

friday night...eish...big pizza with spring rolls...

saturday - hotdogs for lunch, pigged out at chinese restaurant for supper...divine is not the word....:haha:

sunday - made lekker roast and all the trimmings with it....healthy and good....:thumbs:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
ja right....Rolleyes

hello all...

friday night...eish...big pizza with spring rolls...

saturday - hotdogs for lunch, pigged out at chinese restaurant for supper...divine is not the word....:haha:

sunday - made lekker roast and all the trimmings with it....healthy and good....:thumbs:

Can't even remember what I ate this weekend was busy watching rugby...oh yes had a bacon buttie a hot dog a few pints of lager...and then sat by myself been very reserved as I'am always.:p..today have had cereal, a baguet, water and a cup of tea..:thumbs:...morning Cubs

Icecub

Can't even remember what I ate this weekend was busy watching rugby...oh yes had a bacon buttie a hot dog a few pints of lager...and then sat by myself been very reserved as I'am always.:p..today have had cereal, a baguet, water and a cup of tea..:thumbs:...morning Cubs

reserved .. my :taped: (se voet)

very well done so far today skattie...:chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

tokoloshie

reserved .. my :taped: (se voet)

very well done so far today skattie...:chorus:

had my weigh in today...:eek:..

have lost 5.5 kg over 2 months...19/07/04 to 20/09/04...:hooray:
only another 1.5 to go..:thumbs:

Icecub

had my weigh in today...:eek:..

have lost 5.5 kg over 2 months...19/07/04 to 20/09/04...:hooray:
only another 1.5 to go..:thumbs:

brilliant......i am too scared to step on the scales...might break them...Rolleyes :o

tokoloshie

brilliant......i am too scared to step on the scales...might break them...Rolleyes :o

oh pleeeze...skraal oumie...Big Grin ...sorry so long to reply was out running..Wink

Dolla

HELLO ALL!!!!

I am back and I am bad Wink

How are you all doing? I am glad to see that this thread was kept up and running.
My trip was absolutely wonderful, but way to busy and way way way to short. My friend's wedding was wonderful. I had to walk down first down the aisle, and got a taster :eek: The bride looked absolutely beautiful and of course there were loads of tears Big Grin
I will send you some piccies as soon as I had them developed. I have made a drastic change with my hair, so would like to hear your responses Wink
I am not even going to start on all the stuff I have been eating. I did go for a run twice and did some sit ups, which I think is quite good for a holiday!
Today, back to normal though. And from tomorrow I will be hitting the gym again.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
HELLO ALL!!!!

I am back and I am bad Wink

How are you all doing? I am glad to see that this thread was kept up and running.
My trip was absolutely wonderful, but way to busy and way way way to short. My friend's wedding was wonderful. I had to walk down first down the aisle, and got a taster :eek: The bride looked absolutely beautiful and of course there were loads of tears Big Grin
I will send you some piccies as soon as I had them developed. I have made a drastic change with my hair, so would like to hear your responses Wink
I am not even going to start on all the stuff I have been eating. I did go for a run twice and did some sit ups, which I think is quite good for a holiday!
Today, back to normal though. And from tomorrow I will be hitting the gym again.

Welcome back..glad to hear you had a great time:thumbs:
yes a run twice whilst on holiday great..Wink

Dolla

Welcome back..glad to hear you had a great time:thumbs:
yes a run twice whilst on holiday great..Wink

Thank you Toks, I have to say the one time was a struggle and the second time I laughed to much at my brother who went jogging with me. He was huffing and puffing after just 1km, so we only did 3km :haha: