South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
:rofl: ..have a fox's caramel crunch...Big Grin

Big Grin i have been good and now dont feel the need to eat 6 foxes creams after lunch - altho i could still do it i am sure !

at the gym last night - after running for 13 mins, i was shattered and i shud have carried on but stopped
instead i walked really fast and on a larger gradient and for 20 mins - wow - what an effect on on the legs and the calories were pretty good too ! :thumbs:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
Big Grin i have been good and now dont feel the need to eat 6 foxes creams after lunch - altho i could still do it i am sure !

at the gym last night - after running for 13 mins, i was shattered and i shud have carried on but stopped
instead i walked really fast and on a larger gradient and for 20 mins - wow - what an effect on on the legs and the calories were pretty good too ! :thumbs:

always good to end a hard run with a walk..and it is still exercise..like the idea of a larger gradient on the walk:thumbs:..I end my runs with a 6 flight's of stair's...oh that is a run not a walk..Big Grin ..
always good to end a hard run with a walk..and it is still exercise..like the idea of a larger gradient on the walk:thumbs:..I end my runs with a 6 flight's of stair's...oh that is a run not a walk..Big Grin ..

i havent done the stair master yet Sad
looks too scary
my little leggies - i look like a 5 yr old on giant steps ! :haha:

i do go on the stepper tho - whew that is hard !
i havent done the stair master yet Sad
looks too scary
my little leggies - i look like a 5 yr old on giant steps ! :haha:

i do go on the stepper tho - whew that is hard !

What is the difference between a stair master and a stepper?

I've rowed a km last night and then I cycled for 45 minutes on the random program.
hi all

late for work as car needed fetching from gragae - new brake pads Sad

surita - i think step machine is better - it is like steps that move like an escalator
whereas the stepper is just pedal things that u move up and down with ur legs
im not sure which is better, if indeed one is btter than te other

45 mins cycle i fab :thumbs:

i did have a mini pork pie last night, a yorkie biscuit and 2 thorntons chocs as snacks !

brekkie - yoghurt with fresh blueberries
snacks so far - some pine nuts, some dried apple rings, 3 brazil nuts and some fresh strawberries !

lunch today - salmon with salad and a bit of avo - loads of seeds on the salad

toks? u running????? Smile

tokoloshie

hi all

late for work as car needed fetching from gragae - new brake pads Sad

surita - i think step machine is better - it is like steps that move like an escalator
whereas the stepper is just pedal things that u move up and down with ur legs
im not sure which is better, if indeed one is btter than te other

45 mins cycle i fab :thumbs:

i did have a mini pork pie last night, a yorkie biscuit and 2 thorntons chocs as snacks !

brekkie - yoghurt with fresh blueberries
snacks so far - some pine nuts, some dried apple rings, 3 brazil nuts and some fresh strawberries !

lunch today - salmon with salad and a bit of avo - loads of seeds on the salad

toks? u running????? Smile

Just returned...thanks....made it intresting today ran from Aldgate where i work to Blackfriars bridge, along the Thames to the Millenium Bridge ran across and along to London Bridge across along then to Tower Bridge across and back to Aldgate...wonderful..:thumbs: now munching on 2 bread rolls with chicken and chilli...lots of water so far oh breakfast crunchy nut cereal..no beans..:haha:
well done !!!! :thumbs:
sounds great for views ! are there many ppl around and getting in your way?

ahh another crunchy nut fan :haha:

im trying for the gym tonight !

tokoloshie

well done !!!! :thumbs:
sounds great for views ! are there many ppl around and getting in your way?

ahh another crunchy nut fan :haha:

im trying for the gym tonight !

ja damm tourists everywhere...:haha:...but like you say a lot to see...Big Grin...smaak the crunchy nut red..Wink ..you have to gym tonight..or you will feel bad...:haha:
you have to gym tonight..or you will feel bad :

Smile that is telling me ! :haha:
i quite enjoyed my brisk uphill walk - and the calories burned so that is a good option !!!!!

tokoloshie

Smile that is telling me ! :haha:
i quite enjoyed my brisk uphill walk - and the calories burned so that is a good option !!!!!

if you find an exercise you enjoy it makes all the difference..:thumbs:..so go for it ..Smile