South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Morning all

However I do think I need a good massage!! Any volunteers?? :rofl:

shave your back and you might get a little more intrest..:rofl:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie

I'm only a Werewolf at night time!! :crylol:

tokoloshie

I'm only a Werewolf at night time!! :crylol:

more like a vampire....or vamp..for short...:p
Toks....had some beans on toast with HP sauce for brekkie a couple of days ago!! Big Grin

Must admit, quite enjoyed it!!! :o

tokoloshie

Toks....had some beans on toast with HP sauce for brekkie a couple of days ago!! Big Grin

Must admit, quite enjoyed it!!! :o

ja it's lekker...but don't over indulge the repercussions are frightening...Big Grin

:haha: !!!!

i had beans on toast over the weekend with a dollop of hp - so toks, u are a pioneer in the trend setting ! Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
:haha: !!!!

i had beans on toast over the weekend with a dollop of hp - so toks, u are a pioneer in the trend setting ! Big Grin

a receipe I picked up from a Scotsman I house shared with for the first 2 months on arriving in the UK...only downside was we spent a fortune on house freshner....:rofl:

Dolla

Rolleyes I am going to be pressured into having baked beans Wink Don't mind, but I'll have mine with some scrambled eggs and chutney, thank you very much!

Talking about massages, I am seriously considering going to a chiropractor, my back is absolutely killing me. H has been going for a month now and says that it is definitely worth it. Anybody has any experience?
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Rolleyes I am going to be pressured into having baked beans Wink Don't mind, but I'll have mine with some scrambled eggs and chutney, thank you very much!

Talking about massages, I am seriously considering going to a chiropractor, my back is absolutely killing me. H has been going for a month now and says that it is definitely worth it. Anybody has any experience?

Dolla

I'm a qualified chiropractor....and for you my friend, I offer special rates!! Big Grin Wink
a receipe I picked up from a Scotsman I house shared with for the first 2 months on arriving in the UK...only downside was we spent a fortune on house freshner....:rofl:

:haha:

Typical Scotsman.....a meal for 50p!!! Big Grin

30p a can of beans.....plus a couple of slices of toast and HP!!

It's not something new to me Toks coz I LOVE HP sauce....so I usually have a MEGA breakfast of toast, bacon, sausage, eggs, beans, mushrooms and HP sauce!! Mmmmm.......even better all done on the skottel!!!