South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Don't worry, the tears have dried up now Big Grin We will have to have a good talk this weekend and discuss all. I am sure we will find something awesome...
Bye Toks, 'see' you on Monday, have a great weekend!
Don't jog to far hey?

ja
it is a stressing time tho - i know !
i am really irritable with rick lol
we have paid deposits today for our photographer, band and honeymoon !

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
ja
it is a stressing time tho - i know !
i am really irritable with rick lol
we have paid deposits today for our photographer, band and honeymoon !

Eish, that is beeg isn't it? The amount of money we will be spending in the next weeks, as if we are bleddie millionnaires...LOL Eish, I am buying material for the dress and paying a deposit next month. Also, we have to pay the deposit for our venue (that is if we are going to stick with this one) next month. I will be eating soup or baked beans (I can join you Toks!) in the next few weeks... :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Eish, that is beeg isn't it? The amount of money we will be spending in the next weeks, as if we are bleddie millionnaires...LOL Eish, I am buying material for the dress and paying a deposit next month. Also, we have to pay the deposit for our venue (that is if we are going to stick with this one) next month. I will be eating soup or baked beans (I can join you Toks!) in the next few weeks... :haha:

i know - it is scary at the cost adn we are trying to keep it small - 45 ppl

im off home
have a good weekend doll
chat to u monday
x

Dolla

i know - it is scary at the cost adn we are trying to keep it small - 45 ppl

im off home
have a good weekend doll
chat to u monday
x

You too, have a wonderful weekend and go and relax Big Grin
x
good morning ppl

how was the weekend?
and, are u want u ate? :haha:

we went out for a meal on friday night
i had deep fried camembert
then grilled salmon (altho smothered in lemon butter) with veg
then i had 2 marks choccie biscuits when i got home

i actually went to the gym sat'day morning !!!
treadmill 22 mins
cycle 15 mins
stepper 10 mins

sat'day lizz came for lunch - so it was quiche, chrisps and dip, salad, biscuits and cake with cream Sad

sunday - 2 hours housework has to be good
quiche again and salad - chrisps, biscuits and cake with cream !
roast chick and mash with veg for supper

:haha:

Dolla

Morning all,

I am not properly awake yet, and I have been rather norty this weekend :haha:

Friday night went home and finished half a bottle of rose by myself. Had some yoghurt, raisins, ryevitas and a hot chocolate.
Saturday went to the gym. Ran 3km, cycled for 10 min and cross trained for 10min. Then did an hour's body pump class. Very good indeed (although I am a bit sore this morning)
For breakfast I had a cheese omelette with tomatoe. Lunch was swordfish and spinach. For a snack I had a packed of smarties and I had 2 ryevitas and some raisins for dinner.
Sunday had a cheese and ham omelette for brekkie, lunch was couscous with peppers, tomatoes and crab sticks. Finished that off with a hot choc and some yoghurt covered strawberries.

For a snack I had two ryevitas and dinner was same as lunch with a banana.

Today I have basically the same menu as Friday, but will have fruit for dinner...Oh, and off to the gym again

Have a good day all Big Grin

Icecub

Morning peeps...

Friday night was girls night out...so i had cuban bread with assorted dips, then had paella with seafood and chicken amidst copious amounts of wine.....Rolleyes

Saturday had saffer function - rugby and braai...wors, ribs, chicken, salads...cornbread you name it - it was there....Wink

Sunday - roast chicken, rice, potaotes, sweet potatoes, peas and lots of gravy..then made waffles for us......:haha: seriously lekker...

hmm...with plenty of mint kit kats in between.....Smile
morning dolla !

oh u still sound good with ur fancy foods Smile

im off to london to see MADONNA and my sister so no gym for me weds or thurs
and tuesday i have a client doo !
Sad
tonight it is big weekly shop

so looks like another sat'day and sunday gym !

brekkie - i had fresh strawberries with yoghurt and a banana

i have just had a peach and mini echo Smile

i have ham salad for lunch
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
Morning peeps...

Friday night was girls night out...so i had cuban bread with assorted dips, then had paella with seafood and chicken amidst copious amounts of wine.....Rolleyes

Saturday had saffer function - rugby and braai...wors, ribs, chicken, salads...cornbread you name it - it was there....Wink

Sunday - roast chicken, rice, potaotes, sweet potatoes, peas and lots of gravy..then made waffles for us......:haha: seriously lekker...

hmm...with plenty of mint kit kats in between.....Smile

ANOTHER girls night - cubbie - u are an anmial :haha:

ur food still sounds healthy !

Icecub

ANOTHER girls night - cubbie - u are an anmial :haha:

ur food still sounds healthy !

ja jong...we must do a night soon......Smile

i should hope so..with this high cholesterol....cannot eat anything too fatty....:haha: :haha: says she who ate the seafood....