South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Yikes.....I think I should move back down South.

Just taken a call from an agency who wanted to place me down in Sussex.....the going rate is £400 a day!! :eek: :o

Don't get anything like that up North......very tempting!!

I just did the math for a month's pay - sheesh - that is seriously good money - what are you waiting for?????
Quote:Originally posted by Surita
I just did the math for a month's pay - sheesh - that is seriously good money - what are you waiting for?????

Yes Surita it's seriously good cash and I was shocked when he quoted those figures. The going rate when I was down in London a few years back was around £240 a day or £30 per hour.

I'm very settled up North but now that I hear those figures being bandied about I'm starting to waiver a bit!!
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Yes Surita it's seriously good cash and I was shocked when he quoted those figures. The going rate when I was down in London a few years back was around £240 a day or £30 per hour.

I'm very settled up North but now that I hear those figures being bandied about I'm starting to waiver a bit!!

geez £400 a day - what a great salary that is !!!
it is temp tho?
even half of that is well above the average wage

i dont like knowing what pay is like down south - it makes me ill

weird thing is tho - that i have chatted to my friends and after all the bills, i end up woth more in my pocket as disposable income so it isnt always the grass is greener Smile

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
geez £400 a day - what a great salary that is !!!
it is temp tho?
even half of that is well above the average wage

i dont like knowing what pay is like down south - it makes me ill

weird thing is tho - that i have chatted to my friends and after all the bills, i end up woth more in my pocket as disposable income so it isnt always the grass is greener Smile

I agree with that Jewels....but if you choose to live out of London at least an hour away you find it cheaper..that's rental etc..London is expensive...but the salaries so much better..Wink
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
I but the salaries so much better..Wink

better than none at all :bigcry:
:haha:

tokoloshie

better than none at all :bigcry:

don't worry between you and Gregg I'am sure you can beg a good living or perform a jig on the pavement...:haha:
don't worry between you and Gregg I'am sure you can beg a good living or perform a jig on the pavement...:haha:

gregg - i will pimp u 4 the lekker ou tannies !! :rofl:

tokoloshie

gregg - i will pimp u 4 the lekker ou tannies !! :rofl:

Gregg has already looked into selling "BIG ISSUE" and he informs he will make £400 a day.... :rofl:
Gregg has already looked into selling "BIG ISSUE" and he informs he will make £400 a day.... :rofl:

and after the heroin and meth stash bought , what does leigh get? :haha:

tokoloshie

and after the heroin and meth stash bought , what does leigh get? :haha:

a goofed hubbie...Big Grin...and plenty of..:taped: