South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hu guys

sorry have been chatting - work has alot on the go at the moment Sad

how are u all doing?

eating wise - i havent been that bad
i went to the gym last night and did well i think
(better than nothing)

today i have had
breakfast - yoghurt and a peach
lunch - salmon flakes in a wholewheat bun
altho i have bought a choc muffin low fat dessert !!!!

hehehe

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
hu guys

sorry have been chatting - work has alot on the go at the moment Sad

how are u all doing?

eating wise - i havent been that bad
i went to the gym last night and did well i think
(better than nothing)

today i have had
breakfast - yoghurt and a peach
lunch - salmon flakes in a wholewheat bun
altho i have bought a choc muffin low fat dessert !!!!

hehehe

Hi Jewels....Gregg was wondering when you going to join him on the bench..I have purchased you guys a little sympathy pressie..a bottle of meths and loaf of white bread don't drink it all at once..:haha:

Have been eating well so far this week and have only run twice..
been snacking on kitkat chunky bars..Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
Hi Jewels....Gregg was wondering when you going to join him on the bench..I have purchased you guys a little sympathy pressie..a bottle of meths and loaf of white bread don't drink it all at once..:haha:

Have been eating well so far this week and have only run twice..
been snacking on kitkat chunky bars..Big Grin

hey doll

:haha: sympathy pressie sounds good ! :thumbs: gregg - u better leave me some !

yumm - kitkat chunkys are the best ! they have loads of great chocolate - yummmmmmmm

i didnt have the choc dessert but ate 2 choc biscuits ! Big Grin

wonder how dolla is doing - and whether she is keeping to lentils and seeds !
I bought some of those seeds Dolla told us about and to my great surprise I actually like them.

My very young, very skinny assitant thinks I'm crazy but I told her to hit 25 and then 26 and then and then and and and - then she will know why I'm eating seeds and not choclate!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Surita
I bought some of those seeds Dolla told us about and to my great surprise I actually like them.

My very young, very skinny assitant thinks I'm crazy but I told her to hit 25 and then 26 and then and then and and and - then she will know why I'm eating seeds and not choclate!!!

:haha: i tell the girls at work that - hit 26 and watch those lumps grow on yr waist !!!

i like pine nuts but i put the sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds on food as i cant stand to eat many on their own Smile

tokoloshie

tweet tweet tweet....some birds in the area....tweet tweet...wish I had some seed to throw them....:rofl:

only kidding girls good on you all for sticking to you are what you eat ... so if you eat seed what does that make you?...Wink
tweet tweet tweet....some birds in the area....tweet tweet...wish I had some seed to throw them....:rofl:

only kidding girls good on you all for sticking to you are what you eat ... so if you eat seed what does that make you?...Wink

It makes me boring with lots of self discipline according to the same very young assistant!!!
so if you eat seed what does that make you?...Wink

HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :haha:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Surita
It makes me boring with lots of self discipline according to the same very young assistant!!!

I agree with the self discipline....:thumbs:
Setting goals and seeing the results of the goals set does not make you boring...Wink

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :haha:

:rofl: ..have a fox's caramel crunch...Big Grin