South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
penelope Wrote:You can't lose weight without exercise. But I've got a
philosophy about exercise. I don't think you should punish
your legs for something your mouth did. Drag your lips
around the block a couple times.

i do think exeercise is the key but in moderation, like food intake

today i have been good
tonight, i will go to the gym
as tomorrow is a client do at a chinese
then sat;day is my hen night !!! Big Grin

tokoloshie

Glad you enjoyed it... :p
tokoloshie Wrote:Glad you enjoyed it... :p

are u still going for ur runs?

tokoloshie

jewels Wrote:are u still going for ur runs?

yes 4 times a week...have a following now at work... Big Grin

Dolla

tokoloshie Wrote:yes 4 times a week...have a following now at work... Big Grin

So how is the unfit guy going? Getting a bit fitter? :p

I have been so scarce, but have been really good. Have upped my exercise to 4 times a week (5 times last week). This week have not been yet as we have been seriously house hunting.
I am off tonight for my regulare bodypump Wink

Eating wise, have been very good lately, I am very proud of myself :patmyselfonthebacksmiley:

tokoloshie

Dolla Wrote:So how is the unfit guy going? Getting a bit fitter? :p

I have been so scarce, but have been really good. Have upped my exercise to 4 times a week (5 times last week). This week have not been yet as we have been seriously house hunting.
I am off tonight for my regulare bodypump Wink

Eating wise, have been very good lately, I am very proud of myself :patmyselfonthebacksmiley:

the good thing is my archilles has not troubled me again...so now I can step up my speed and distance a little..as for the unfit part you are 100% correct but I managed 96 steps today in under 2.5 mins.. :p oops sorry that is 110 steps..can't count.. :duh:

Dolla

tokoloshie Wrote:the good thing is my archilles has not troubled me again...so now I can step up my speed and distance a little..as for the unfit part you are 100% correct but I managed 96 steps today in under 2.5 mins.. :p oops sorry that is 110 steps..can't count.. :duh:

:crylol: I was actually talking about the guy training with you! :duh:

tokoloshie

Dolla Wrote::crylol: I was actually talking about the guy training with you! :duh:
:duh: oh he is doing well...because he has such a good coach..he has stuck to 3 days a week and already he says he feels so much better..

Icecub

tokoloshie Wrote:yes 4 times a week...have a following now at work... Big Grin

u know with my son being in his plaster, hell i have not used muscles like i have in the last 6 weeks that i thought i did not have..... :crylol: :crylol:
my body is screaming out now for abit of R & R.... :music:

so u have a following....so do u provide ankle beads instead of the Kabbalah bracelets...??

tokoloshie

Icecub Wrote:so u have a following....so do u provide ankle beads instead of the Kabbalah bracelets...??
no handcuffs :p