South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
I am here......spying on you all!! Wink

Dolla...where do you get those salads you have for lunch? Do you make them yourself??

OK....I'm going for a walk in the sunshine now to clear my kop!!

Are you okay? It must be had given up your work where you've been for the last three years? What are you going to do after this?

No, I don't buy these salads, sommer make them myself Wink

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Are you okay? It must be had given up your work where you've been for the last three years? What are you going to do after this?

No, I don't buy these salads, sommer make them myself Wink

Gregg is going to become a hobo.....:crylol:
as for the salads they do sound great...come on you have to make us all one...Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
as for the salads they do sound great...come on you have to make us all one...Wink

Haai sies Toks, the poor guy :haha:

I am happily munching away now :cheeky:

tokoloshie

Haai sies Toks, the poor guy :haha:

I am happily munching away now :cheeky:

here is a lunch time laugh......Big Grin

South Africa now has it's own version of "you are the weakest link goodbye".....it is called........................v** of jy's dof...sorry..Big Grin

Actually Toks.....I think the correct term is "beach bum" :rofl:

Oh.....and I'm going to be based on Selsey Beach Big Grin

Ag....I needed to get out of this place anyway.....it's far too dead here......I like a bit of LIFE at work.......I'm a peoples person and need to have a good chat every now and then. :thumbs:

Think I'll just park off and take it easy until something decent crops up...either that or become a gigolo!! :eek: Wink

tokoloshie

Actually Toks.....I think the correct term is "beach bum" :rofl:

Oh.....and I'm going to be based on Selsey Beach Big Grin

oh sheet there goes the neighbourhood...Big Grin

Icecub

Ag....I needed to get out of this place anyway.....it's far too dead here......I like a bit of LIFE at work.......I'm a peoples person and need to have a good chat every now and then. :thumbs:

Think I'll just park off and take it easy until something decent crops up...either that or become a gigolo!! :eek: Wink

Gigolo....nice one.....:p

Dolla

here is a lunch time laugh......Big Grin

South Africa now has it's own version of "you are the weakest link goodbye".....it is called........................v** of jy's dof...sorry..Big Grin

:haha::rofl: Good one!
dolla - back to the important things - fake tan

i have tried them all
and am gloriously brown !
fake it doll
if not time for salons - st tropez !