South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
:haha:

Typical Scotsman.....a meal for 50p!!! Big Grin

30p a can of beans.....plus a couple of slices of toast and HP!!

It's not something new to me Toks coz I LOVE HP sauce....so I usually have a MEGA breakfast of toast, bacon, sausage, eggs, beans, mushrooms and HP sauce!! Mmmmm.......even better all done on the skottel!!!

now I'am hungry....bring your skottel down to my office and we can go onto the roof and make breakfast..:haha:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
now I'am hungry....bring your skottel down to my office and we can go onto the roof and make breakfast..:haha:

I'll bring it down to Sussex with me when I come to check out your pozzie!!!

We can have a few ales and go for a swim as well!!! Big Grin

(just like home....except freezing!!)

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Dolla

I'm a qualified chiropractor....and for you my friend, I offer special rates!! Big Grin Wink

Oh really? I need to see your papers first please Wink

Aggh! Now I am hungry as well. Brekkie in the skottel (with LOADS of chutney, not HP, yuk) sounds perfect to me. You can always come down to the East end and we can have it here?
Good day all Big Grin

well had me normal porridge but today I put a few chopped prunes in with it................very nice!

snack has been sunflower seeds...and munching on an apple at the moment......

brought a couple of multi-grain ham sandwiches with me today.........

and everything was going great till one of the girls in the office opened a packet of liquirice allsorts :eek: my favorite.......

so I had to have about 4 of them.....oh well Rolleyes

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by suep
Good day all Big Grin

well had me normal porridge but today I put a few chopped prunes in with it................very nice!

snack has been sunflower seeds...and munching on an apple at the moment......

brought a couple of multi-grain ham sandwiches with me today.........

and everything was going great till one of the girls in the office opened a packet of liquirice allsorts :eek: my favorite.......

so I had to have about 4 of them.....oh well Rolleyes

Only 4?? :eek: They are my favourite too. You have just given me a brainwave, on my way home I am getting a packet! Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Only 4?? :eek: They are my favourite too. You have just given me a brainwave, on my way home I am getting a packet! Big Grin

:noway:...:p
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla

I dont like the ones with the bobbly bits on. :haha: .....so we sort of share them out .......

I daren't buy a whole packet because I will eat the whole lot :eek:

Dolla

I dont like the ones with the bobbly bits on. :haha: .....so we sort of share them out .......

I daren't buy a whole packet because I will eat the whole lot :eek:

Hmm, I am not fussed. I don't really like them either, but hey, they are sweet (absolutely anything goes). Ah, how I miss those tiny packets you could get in SA....
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
:noway:...:p

Don't mix the liquorice allsorts with Toks' beans coz then you could be in MEGA trouble!! :rofl:

:crylol:

Those are the ones I do like....think we should share a packet!! Wink

:eek:

I've just been shopping and as I have a passion for ice cream and milkshakes, I've just bought a pack of Mars bars so that I can melt them and put into my milkshake after dinner tonight!!! :o