South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Dolla

What is humous?? (spelling??) Is it nice?

I don't know about been nice but if you have it you normally laugh at jokes and can come up with some funny sayings etc...people with a sense of humour (singular of humous) are normally popular...Big Grin ...I think thats what it is...Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Your lunch sounds absolutely delicious! Yum yum. Very healthy, I am impressed Wink

I'm taking my lead from you!!! :rofl:
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
wow !!! this is good !!!!!!
good snack and dinner !!!!
Big Grin :thumbs:

Big Grin

I haven't had a Chelsea bun for ages and saw them while I was doing the BIG SHOP last night!! :haha:

Decided I felt like one for my lunch tin!!

I'm making dinner tonight so wanted something quick and easy for when I get back from the gym.....coz it will be 8pm at the earliest and won't feel like making something that takes hours!! Wink
Sorry...this has been bugging me for ages and I've meant to ask you....

DO you wear your high heel shoes to the gym?? :rofl:

:crylol:

Wink

tokoloshie

DO you wear your high heel shoes to the gym?? :rofl:

:crylol:

Wink

nike now have a range of high heel trainers...Wink

DO you wear your high heel shoes to the gym?? :

ahhh u know me so well Wink

but i would SIMPLY DIEEEEEEEEE if any of u saw me at the gym !
i have a tracksuit on - i kid u not ! ME in a TRACKSUIT !
and little size 3 reebok trainers !
now after work - i will have a full painted face but at the weekends, i got with a little mascara on and eyebrow pencil (as u know i have none)
and that is it !!!!! but i run out of the house and intot he gym and vice versa
i had to get petrol the other day and nearly died - all naked faced and in a tracksuit !!!! the shame Sad :bigcry:
i am faltering.............. it is someones birthday here
i have had a piec e of my favourtite - brambly apple and blueberry cake from Marks and 2 choc biscuits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coupled with my indian tonight - i am going straight to fat girl hell :bigcry:
i am faltering.............. it is someones birthday here
i have had a piec e of my favourtite - brambly apple and blueberry cake from Marks and 2 choc biscuits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coupled with my indian tonight - i am going straight to fat girl hell :bigcry:

Be nice to Rick when he gets home and you may burn off PLENTY calories!!! :haha:

tokoloshie

Be nice to Rick when he gets home and you may burn off PLENTY calories!!! :haha:

:rofl: ...

Dolla

ahhh u know me so well Wink

but i would SIMPLY DIEEEEEEEEE if any of u saw me at the gym !
i have a tracksuit on - i kid u not ! ME in a TRACKSUIT !
and little size 3 reebok trainers !
now after work - i will have a full painted face but at the weekends, i got with a little mascara on and eyebrow pencil (as u know i have none)
and that is it !!!!! but i run out of the house and intot he gym and vice versa
i had to get petrol the other day and nearly died - all naked faced and in a tracksuit !!!! the shame Sad :bigcry:

:haha: I have not met you, but this image brings a huge grin to my face! Oh hell, then you don't want to be seen with me Jewels. Like I said, I nearly NEVER wear make up, only with very special occasions. I nearly died at the wedding, my friend arranged for this women to do our make up. I looked like a blerrie flerrie to myself, all that pink and white eye shadow. YUK! LOL, well the one guy tried to chat me up with by asking if it was me on the cover of the Elle magazine :rofl: so maybe I should use some more often!