South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok....my apologies for the slight hijacking (it's fun however to go off on a tangent at times).....I'll get back on to the real subject.

I can't wait any longer......my egg mayo sandwich is being consumed as we speak. :o

Normally I wait until about 12.45pm before chowing my sarmie.....but it must be the rain outside that is making me extra hungry.

Tonight is also MAJOR gym night so I need to make sure that I have sufficient energy for later.....might call for an additional afternoon snack!!
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Normally I wait until about 12.45pm before chowing my sarmie.....but it must be the rain outside that is making me extra hungry.

Tonight is also MAJOR gym night so I need to make sure that I have sufficient energy for later.....might call for an additional afternoon snack!!

the weather is making me want something warm to eat
i am fancying a baked pot with beans and cheese yummmmmmm
not my minging turkey salad Sad

mmm i shud be going to the gym tonight !

Dolla

Toks,

I reckon we need to find Dolla and handcuff and bind her until after the rugby on Sat!!! :eek: Big Grin

And you would like that Wink

Dolla

Actually we ARE only watching the rugby....but you know the story....if you "gatkruip" too much then it's only natural for the female to suspect ulterior motives. I know how their minds work!! Big Grin

It's like when you buy her flowers out of the blue....automatically you get questioned "what have you done now??" or "You must be guilty of something" :haha:

Maybe she just knows you really well?? Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Maybe she just knows you really well?? Big Grin

:rofl:

Dolla

Ok....my apologies for the slight hijacking (it's fun however to go off on a tangent at times).....I'll get back on to the real subject.

I can't wait any longer......my egg mayo sandwich is being consumed as we speak. :o

I also normally try to wait until close to one. Am making my salad RIGHT now! LOL. Jewels, I am with you, I would also prefer food food today instead of a boring salad...Maybe I shall treat myself with M&M's afterwards to make up for it Wink

Crikey, I am so not in the mood for gym tonight, but alas, I have to get my bum in there...yuk

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
And you would like that Wink

Big Grin ..what do you think..Wink

tokoloshie

right now back to the subject...Big Grin

have been for a 45 min run...:thumbs: busy noshing my sandwich and crisps...
but alas I know I'am still going to feel hungry ...:bigcry: ..so will just drink water to fill the gaps untill dinner...Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
right now back to the subject...Big Grin

have been for a 45 min run...:thumbs: busy noshing my sandwich and crisps...
but alas I know I'am still going to feel hungry ...:bigcry: ..so will just drink water to fill the gaps untill dinner...Wink

Oi! You should listen to your body and not starve yourself. If you are hungry, have something else. I know that when I used to eat bread, a sandwich was never enough for me, especially not if you have it after exercise!

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
Big Grin ..what do you think..Wink

I know...Wink :p