South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
true ! :haha

when a girl at work came past - she thought my salad was very very professional ! Blush

I know, a blerrie crowd always gather at work. Looking at how I am preparing it. I call it my artwork Wink

Dolla

Jewels, I remember that popcorn, I loved the caramel flavour!

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Jewels, I remember that popcorn, I loved the caramel flavour!

now we talking...:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie

CREAM CHEESE ! :haha:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
CREAM CHEESE ! :haha:

yuk ugh barf...the smell...:noway: :eek:
yuk ugh barf...the smell...:noway: :eek:

:eek:
:innocent:
:haha:

Dolla

I'd prefer sweet over savoury ANY time! :haha:

Speaking of sweet, I could not resist that blerrie packet of M&M's. Yep, they are in my tum! :innocent:

Dolla

Gooooood morning all!

The sun is shining, it is mini Saturday and I am off in two days. Can the day get any better? :daisy: Confusedunny: :cloud9:

Here is my menu for today:

Brekkie - oats and a teaspoon of honey, warm water with lemon
Snack - seeds and more water
Lunch - chicken (H fried some chicken in a honey and soy sauce, yum), tomato and gherkin salad
Snack - apple and more water
Dinner - Ryevitas with cheese.

I went to the gym last night and was in pain, I could only manage 4km and cycled for 20 minutes. I should be taking it easy, but I don't want to be running like an ouma! Tonight I have a bodypump class, hope it is going to be better
Morning Confusedunny:

yes - the sun is out - how great - i wish it woud last all year !

lucky dolla - off she flies - we want niknaks and jumping jumps on her return ! :haha:

mmm i went to the gym last night but could hardly do anything !
i ran for 10 mins, cycled 5 mins and that was that ! how poor the machine said 200 claories burned off - suppose better than nothing !

brekkie - warm water with lemon, yoghurt, fresh blueberries, a pear and a small banana

lunch - salad with diff types of lettuces, avocado, one egg white, fresh chives, spring onion (im going to smell egg and onion!), few pine nuts, cucumber, 3 croutons and no tomoatoes as i 4got to buy some

snacks - i have a kiwi, a low fat packet of chips and a mini yorkie biscuit

tonight - i think steak for supper as that is in the fridge

Big Grin

Icecub

eish morning dolla...going to miss u like mad....how long u going for??Sad